Super Users can add users to the account and send them an invitation via email. There is no limit on how many users you can add to Datagrasp.
Before users can sign in to Datagrasp, they must activate their account by clicking the link in their email invitation.
If a user reports that they did not receive the email notification or accidentally deleted the email notification, a System Admin can resend the email invitation.
The Logs screen allows you to see all users’ activities on Datagrasp. These immutable session logs are useful for monitoring users’ activities and identifying any abuse of the system. Additionally, session logs, in conjunction with access control and other auditing and forensics features of Datagrasp, allows you to conform with compliance standards such as GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS etc.
The Log report has the following columns:
- Type: Section where the change was made (User/Administration, Assessments, Audit, etc).
- Description: What action the user performed. For example, Login, Logout, View, Delete, etc.
- IP: IP location of the user.
- Updated by: Name of the user/employee.
- Time: The date and time of the activity.
Do you need expert advice? Feel free to request services outside Datagrasp.
Datagrasp services requests include:
- Security Assessment
- Security Awareness
- Incident Response
- Risk and Compliance
- Penetration Testing
- General Audit